1. Sloane and James from The Program by Suzanne Young. I’m only halfway through this book, but already they have become one of my favourites. This is such a strong, undying love that even erased memories can’t break them apart.
2. Amy and Roger from Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. This couple had such a fun time falling in love. There is no better way to get to know someone than a cross country road trip, and they had so many up’s and down’s that it was a blast reading about them.
3. Percy and Annabeth from Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan. Percy and Annabeth may just be my OTP. They are solid and strong, hilarious and they just work together so well. After everything they have been through, I don’t think there could be a cooler couple.
4. Daemon and Katy from The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. It took a few books, but these two are so on fire when they are together. Snark and sass are abundant, but the burning love they both feel for each other makes it so exciting to read. The ending of Opal killed me. I’m still reeling from it and pulling my hair out for the 4th!
5. Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. This couple! Ah! Rose is easily my favourite YA heroine so when pairing her with such a strong male counterpart, it is inevitable that they create a love story that is amazing.
6. Tessa and Will from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Their mutual love of words and books and reading is what really connected these two for me. I love Jem, but I truly felt that Will was Tessa’s soulmate.
7. Daniel and Luce from The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. Their’s is an epic love story through and through. And while they both may have their faults in the books, I loved reading about their love through time.
8. Bridget and Eric from The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Anne Brashares. These two were one of the first couples I feel I really first read about in the YA genre, so they hold a special place in my heart.
9. Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. These two really can’t catch a break when it comes to loving each other but I love the tumultuous relationship.
10. Karou and Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. An angel and a demon fall in love and they don’t even know it. This story is so imaginative and beautifully written, that I couldn’t help falling in love with their epic love story.
What are some of your favourite love stories and couples? And don’t forget to leave me a link for your Top Ten Tuesday!