Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List!
2. An Ember in The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I have heard nothing but amazing things about this book and I love an author who doesn’t shy away from brutality in their books.
4. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle. Karina Halle is an author who lives really close to me and I always think that is so cool. Also, i’m addicted to New Adult and this sounds absolutely perfect for me at this point in my life.
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. From what i’ve heard, this book is just perfect and I can’t wait to put my opinion in with that. Also, it’s more New Adult, which I appreciate, so steamy scenes!
7. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Adieh. I have this pretty sitting on my shelf and i’ve been patiently waiting to read it closer to the release date! I am SO excited about this one!
8. Tessa Ever After by Brighton Walsh. Caged In Winter was a brilliant New Adult novel and I loved Tessa in the first one. I can’t wait to read her story!
9. All Played Out by Cora Carmack. I loooooooove this series SO much! Athletes in New Adult are my favourite trope and I can’t get enough of it. Carmack does football players so well.
And One Already Published!
10. The Bronze Horseman has already been published but i’ve had it on my shelf for a while and am hoping to finally pick it up this spring! All i’ve been wanting to read lately are epic, sweeping romances that will just ruin my life and I know that this one will deliver!
What books are on your Spring TBR List?