Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I participate in the meme because lists are addictive and so are books!
This week the topic is Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List
I’m going to consider Spring until May and i’m not counting any books that have come out previous to today.
1. Dreams of Gods and Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3)- Laini Taylor. GIVE ME THIS BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOW.
2. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before– Jenny Han. I JUST won this from Sara at The Hiding Spot and she is my Jenny Han fairy godmother and I am SO excited to get my hands on this!
3. What I Thought Was True– Huntley Fitzpatrick. My Life Next Door was a beautiful debut, and I have really high hopes for this one!
4. Prisoner of Night and Fog– Anne Blankman. This idea is so fresh and interesting and I can’t wait to read it! I’ve got a copy and i’ve been patient, but it’s going to be read soon!
5. Stolen Songbird– Danielle L. Jensen. I loooove high fantasy and this has TROLLS! And that cover is unreal.
6. Plus One– Elizabeth Fama. This one just sounds so intriguing and different!
7. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)- Cassandra Clare. I am SOSOSO curious how this epic series is going to end!
8. Since You’ve Been Gone– Morgan Matson. I’ve got this one on my shelf too and have been beyond patient waiting until a little closer to the release date!
9. The Geography of You and Me– Jennifer E. Smith. I was a huge fan of Statistical Probability, and only liked This Is What Happy Looks Like, so i’m crossing my fingers Geography is another love for me!
10. And finally, I plan on reading at least the next two books in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon! Dragonfly In Amber and Voyager
Honourable mentions that I have been lucky enough to read and just want finished copies on my shelf now!
The Treatment (The Program #2)- Suzanne Young
Out of The Shallows (Into The Deep #2)- Samantha Young
Rebel Belle- Rachel Hawkins
Open Road Summer- Emery Lord
The Forever Song (The Blood of Eden #3)- Julie Kagawa