Happy Tuesday! TTT is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. I missed last week’s post because of finals and stress but i’m really excited for this one. Not all will be YA because I love to read historical romance when I need something light and fun.
1. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants by Anne Brashares. This series will forever be one of my favourites. It’s fun and relatable and I get so invested in the characters.
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. It wouldn’t be TTT if I didn’t have Rick Riordan in here somewhere.
3. Tropical Kiss by Jan Coffey. Fun, light and the perfect beach read.
4. Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison. Again just a really easy romancey YA contemporary.
5. Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne. I love all of her books but this is my favourite I think.
6. Summer In The City by Elizabeth Chandler.
And now for the Romance! (F.Y.I it’s all by Lisa Kleypas)
7. Only With Your Love (Vallerands #2) by Lisa Kleypas.
8. Secrets of a Summer Night (The Wallflowers #1) by Lisa Kleypas.
9. Again The Magic (Wallflowers 0.5) by Lisa Kleypas.
10. Lady Sophia’s Lover (Bow Street Runners #2) by Lisa Kleypas.
As you can see, I love Lisa Kleypas. She is easily my favourite romance writer and she is definitely on my auto buy list!
What are some of your favourite light and fun reads?