Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I participate in the meme because lists are addictive and so are books!
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books That Will Make You Cry
1. Second Chance Summer- Morgan Matson (my review)
2. The Impossible Knife of Memory- Laurie Halse Anderson (my review)
3. The Book Of Broken Hearts- Sarah Ockler (my review)
5. If I Stay- Gayle Forman (my review)
6. Winger- Andrew Smith (my review) Finding out there’s going to be a sequel to this has given me so much joy as well as complete despair to find out what Andrew Smith is going to do to Ryan-Dean West next. I can’t wait!
7. The Fault In Our Stars- John Green (my review)
I haven’t read these ones but I know they will make me cry and I want to read them!
What made your list this week? A good tearjerker is needed every once in a while!