7. Anna and the French Kiss- Stephanie Perkins. I haven’t actually finished this book yet, which I have gotten a lot of flak for! But I do plan on finishing it. And what I read was absolutely adorable and is in Paris, so you can’t beat that.
Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday my friends! This week’s topic is Top Ten Books Featuring Travel in Some Way (road trips, airplanes, travelogues, anything where traveling in involved!) I absolutely LOVE to travel, and if I could, I would way more. But as I am a broke student, I totally can’t afford to right now. So in exchange, I love to read about travel in my books 🙂
1. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour- Morgan Matson. I just read this one recently and totally fell in love with Morgan Matson, and I had a huge desire to get in a car and just drive all over the place.
2. The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants- Anne Brashares. Three of the four girls in these books spend the first summer travelling all over the place, having fun, falling in love, making mistakes and experiencing an ever changing friendship.
3. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight- Jennifer E. Smith. This book only takes place throughout the course of one day, spent on a plane and wandering the streets of London, in a sweet and all encompassing love story.
4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes- Maureen Johnson. It’s been years since I read it but i’ll always love it!
5. Meant To Be- Lauren Morrill. This was a fun, easy read about London!
6. The Entire Percy Jackson and The Olmypians and The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. Each book features the characters going on a quest somewhere in the world, and all of their adventures getting there.
8. Second Chance Summer- Morgan Matson. This one is more about vacationing, but it is a form of travel. It encompasses her full summer at their family cabin on a lake in the mountains and it just totally makes me think of spending the last few summers at my boyfriend’s cabin on the most beautiful lake.
And a couple that I am dying to read!
9. Wanderlove- Kirsten Hubbard. I just got this one, so i’m really excited to read it!