Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature over at The Broke and the Bookish and this week it’s one of my favourite topics! My top ten characters I would crush on if I were a fictional character (also, as a reader I crush on them big time too)
1. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and The Olympians by Rick Riordan. Honestly, Percy is adorable. He is tall, dark and handsome. He is an absolutely hilarious character who doesn’t take everything too seriously, and he is courageous! Love him so much
2. Cameron Hamilton from Wait For You by J. Lynn. Oh Cam. This boy was written so beautifully. Funny and determined with the perfect amount of confidence and sexiness.
3. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. Broken and beautiful, witty and sarcastic and fiercely loyal, as well as my favourite tall dark and handsome, I looove Will.
4. Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Jace is the perfect amount of sarcasm and badass and he is hilarious. The perfect balance to Alec’s seriousness.
5. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Noah is extremely mysterious and this is his main appeal to me. We never fully know what he is thinking, or what he’ll do next.
6. Tobias “Four” Eaton from Divergent by Veronica Roth. The strong and silent type totally draws me in. He is complex and sexy.
7. Perry from Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Perry is an awesome leader, and his bromance with Roar is fantastic.
8. Leo Valdez from The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan. Leo is hilarious, goofy, clever and a mechanical genius. He is one of the best new character Riordan brought in to the new series.
9. Dmitri Belakov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. Dmitri is strong, sexy, foreign and a badass of the highest degree. What’s not to love about him whispering “Roza” in his Russian accent? Nothing, that’s what.
10. Logan McEntire from Defiance by C.J Redwine. Techy, smart and clueless, Logan is an awesome character all around
Honorary mentions: Daniel Grigori from Fallen by Lauren Kate, Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor, James ‘Jem’ Carstairs from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare, Mal Oretsev from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, Roar from Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, and Daemon Black from The Lux by Jennifer L Armentrout.
Clearly, theres a bit of a theme of the Tall, dark and handsome going on with my crushes. But I love em all!
Who are some of your favourite YA crushes?