Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I participate in the meme because lists are addictive and so are books!
I LOVE this week’s topic… Top Ten Books That Will Make You Swoon. I am aaallllll about the swoony books.
1. The Winner’s Curse- Marie Rutkoski. My review will be up soon for this absolutely beautiful book. It was full of small but incredibly romantic parts.
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer– Michelle Hodkin. Noah Shaw is pretty much the swooniest!
3. Evertrue– Brodi Ashton. I loved finally getting to see Nikki and Jack be so solidly together. Jack was soooo swoony in this book!
4. Blankets- Craig Thompson. Craig’s coming of age story is so full of awkward moments and first love trials that it’s impossible not to be caught up in his sweet actions.
5+6. The Crown of Embers and The Bitter Kingdom- Rae Carson. Basically, Hector is the biggest love of my life and he is full of understated romance.
7. Unearthly- Cynthia Hand. Tucker was SO PERFECT throughout this entire series, but especially during his and Clara’s perfect summer together <3 nbsp="" p="">
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone– Laini Taylor. Although the soons in this series are few and far between, when they happen I am totally swept off my feet!
9. My Life Next Door– Huntley FItzpatrick. What I loved about this story was that Sam and Jase were together for a lot of the story and we get to see them actually be a couple.
10. The Book of Broken Hearts– Sarah Ockler. I think what I loved so much about Emilio was how understanding he was of everything going on in Jude’s life and how he was an escape for her.
11. Magnolia- Kristi Cook. I read this one when I needed to be cheered up and it totally did that. The romance was sweet and adorable, and it was very explosive!
12. The Distance Between Us– Kasie West. Oh man, Caymen and Xander were SO cute. Kasie’s upcoming On The Fence was equally as adorable!
What made your list this week?