Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish
Today’s topic is…
Top Ten Worlds I’d Never Want To Live In
1. Rick Yancey’s The 5th Wave. Creepy, stealthy aliens is all you need to know.
2. Mindy McGinnis’ Not A Drop To Drink. NO WATER?! No thanks.
3. Suzanne Young’s The Program. Teen suicide as an epidemic and the only solution is wiping teens memories. Bleh.
4. Julie Kagawa’s The Immortal Rules. Post apocalyptic, dystopian and freaking scary ass vampires. NOPE.
5. Kresley Cole’s Poison Princess. This one is post apocalyptic with murderous and rapey armies, and gross zombie like things called baggers.
6. Veronica Rossi’s Under The Never Sky. The idea of a sky that basically has freaky lightning that is really burning fire/death storms is not for me.
7. Suzanne Collins’ The Hunger Games. As much as I like to think I would turn into a badass and survive THG, I really don’t think I would.
I haven’t read these ones but I know enough about them to say I wouldn’t want to live there.
8. Carrie Ryan’s The Forest of Hands and Teeth.
9. Neal Shusterman’s Unwind. A world where parent’s can sign over their children for harvested organs?
10. Lauren DeStefano’s Wither. Knowing you’ll only live till 20 and being married off into a polygamist relationship. NO THANKS.
Which worlds made your list?